My Fragrance Wishlist

2 comments
I love pretty perfume bottles. Especially when they smell good! I have been dreaming of owning these perfume for a long time. But since I am still a student, I can't afford them, So I'm slowly on my way earning them. My first fragrance purchase was the Britney Midnight Fantasy. My love for the smell was only 30% while the other 70% was because of the bottle and the free cosmetic bag. I have been saving for these perfumes,
Vera Wang Flower Princess is much more better than the Vera Wang Princess. While the Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh is recommend by Selena Gomez. I saw one of her video talking about her favorite beauty items. I love all DKNY fragrance, but these two have been the best one which is DKNY Fresh Blossom and DKNY Delicious Night.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Suka dengan pilihan Sab! Yeah, saya setuju yang Vera Wang Flower Princess lebih sedap baunya berbanding Vera Wang Princess. Dalam 4 perfume tu cuma 1 saja saya tak pernah lagi hidu iaitu DKNY Delicious Night. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave what your thoughts! Will respond as soon as possible!

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig